A PHP library for easy image handling.
Presentation card built with GImage - View code example
GImage is a simple and small library based on PHP Image Processing and GD for processing images without stress.
- Load an image from local path, URL or image resource.
- Create shapes such as rectangles or ellipses with opacity.
- Resize, scale or crop images proportionally.
- Rotate images, shapes or texts.
- Embed text with custom TTF fonts.
- Compose a pool of images with
- Swap image formats such as JPEG, PNG or GIF.
- Save images in local or output on the browser.
- Save several copies of the same image.
- Render an image in-memory and return the resource.
composer require joseluisq/gimage
Load an external PNG image and save it as JPG:
<?php use GImage\Image; // PNG image (600x199) $url = 'https://i.imgur.com/G5MR088.png'; $arch = new Image(); $arch // Load from URL ->load($url) // Scale to 50% (300x99) ->scale(0.5) // Change the format to JPG ->toJPG() // Saving in local path ->save('arch.jpg');
See GImage Website for detailed usage instructions and code examples.
Check out the CHANGELOG.md file.
If you would like to contribute pull requests and issues will be welcome! Feature requests are welcome. Please before sending some feature requests make sure provide as much detail and context as possible.
©2015-present José Quintana